Survival of the City: Living and thriving in an age of isolation (London School of Economics Online Event)
- In this event, Harvard Economics professors Edward Glaeser and David Cutler examined the history and future of the global city.
- This event is part of our Shaping the Post-COVID World initiative: #LSEPostCOVID
- This event was streamed live on Facebook on 23 September 2021: https://www.facebook.com/lseps/live
- Find out about more of our upcoming events: http://www.lse.ac.uk/Events
- Professor David Cutler
- Professor Edward Glaeser Chair:
- Professor Jo Beall
- More info: https://www.lse.ac.uk/Events/2021/09/...