- What is the economic composition of my city?
- How does my city compare to cities around the globe?
- Which cities look most like mine?
- What are the technological capabilities that underpin my city’s current economy?
- Which growth and diversification paths does that suggest for the future?
Built at the Growth Lab at Harvard University, Metroverse delivers new insights on these questions by placing a city’s technological capabilities and know-how at the heart of its growth prospects, where the range and nature of existing capabilities strongly influence how future diversification unfolds. Metroverse makes visible what a city is good at today to help understand what it can become tomorrow.
Learn more about Metroverse here: https://metroverse.cid.harvard.edu/