5th OECD Roundtable on Cities and Regions for the SDGs
by OECD | This webinar occurred on 26 April 2022
The Roundtable brought together key stakeholders from cities, regions, national governments, the private sector, civil society, academia, philanthropy and international organisations to:
- Launch the OECD policy paper on The Sustainable Development Goals as a Framework for COVID-19 Recovery in Cities and Regions, based on the OECD-CoR Survey.
- Present the draft OECD Toolkit to implement a Territorial Approach to the SDGs, including:
- lessons from 10 policy dialogues with cities and regions;
- successful examples on how cities and regions are using the SDGs as a policy-making tool;
- a Self-Assessment tool for cities and regions to monitor to what extent they are following the OECD Checklist on A Territorial Approach to the SDGs.
- Discuss how city-to-city partnerships and decentralised development co-operation can contribute to localising the SDGs and addressing the unfolding uncertainty in the current international context.
Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAhosll4BZ0