Caring metropolis: A social perspective
by Metropolis | UN-Habitat | Bilbao Metropoli-30
Date and Time: 7 October 2021 | 9-10:30 AM Central European Time (CET)
Bilbao Metropoli-30 is organising a roundtable entitled "Metrópoli cuidadora: una mirada social", which will take place on 7 October from 9:00 to 10:30 at the EDE Foundation (Simón Bolívar, 8B. Bilbao).
It will be attended by people and entities that work directly in activities related to care in our metropolis.
The event takes place in the framework of World Metropolitan Day, promoted by Metropolis and UN-Habitat. The theme of this year is "Resilience for all: creating caring metropolises beyond COVID-19" and aims to promote collective action to build more equitable, resilient and prosperous metropolises.
- EDE FOUNDATION: Marga Patino, Technician of the EDE Suspergintza Family Care Team
- CÁRITAS: Carlos Bargos, Director
- GRUPO SSI: Belén García, Psychologist and trainer in socio-sanitary assistance
- ASSOCIATION OF MIGRATE WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS: Maylin Vergara, President
- ONCE: Juan Carlos Andueza, Territorial Delegate for the Basque Country
- RED CROSS: Belén Atxutegi, Provincial Director of Volunteers, Participation and Local Development
Moderator: Idoia Postigo, Director General of BM30
Retrieved from https://www.metropolis.org/agenda/caring-metropolis-social-perspective