12-14 December 2022 in Geneva
The Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (the Global Partnership) is the primary multi-stakeholder vehicle for driving development effectiveness, to "maximize the effectiveness of all forms of co-operation for development for the shared benefits of people, planet, prosperity and peace." It brings together governments, bilateral and multilateral organizations, civil society, the private sector and representatives from parliaments and trade unions among others, who are committed to strengthening the effectiveness of their partnerships for development.
The Global Partnership is a hub for advancing the effectiveness of development efforts by all actors, to deliver results that are long-lasting and contribute to the achievement of the SDGs.
Some of the points to be discussed and shared include this year on December:
- Taking place at the midpoint of Agenda 2030, the Summit will put a spotlight on how better co-operation strengthens trust and
transforms the way we work together.
- In a new era of global challenges – the pandemic, a deepening climate emergency, and many economic shocks – we must charter
sustainable pathways for a just recovery across sectors and geographies.
- Effective partnering is a compass and catalyst for using local, national and global resources in the best possible way for the fastest and most
sustainable impact as we look to achieve the SDGs.
- All co-operation partners need to balance ongoing short-term pressures with delivering on the vision for long-term well-being for the people
- Visit the official website.
- Discover the flyer: in English, in Spanish.